2 cups poha
2 large finely chopped onions
3 finely chopped green chilies
10-12 curry leaves
1 tbsp Rai
1/2 cup oil
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
4-5 tbsp singe dana
salt to taste
1 cup chopped coriander
1/2 lemon water
as needed Scraped coconut
- Take two cups of poha during a bowl. Put 4 cups of water in it and keep it soaked. When the poha becomes soft, drain the water.
- Now add salt, turmeric and sugar to the poha and blend it well.
- during a pan take 4 tbsp singe dana and roast it well.
- Keep all other ingredients ready.
- heat oil during a pan. When the oil is hot, add rai thereto . When the rai starts to cook, then add finely chopped onion thereto .
- When the onion is cooked, add chopped green chilies and curry leaves thereto . After frying for 1 minute, add roasted singe dana in it.
- After mixing well, add poha thereto . Mix the poha well.
- Now add coconut, juice and chopped coriander and blend it well. Put the lid within the pan and keep it on low flame for five minutes. Your Poha Masala is prepared .
- Serve the poha masala during a serving bowl.